Saturday, August 27, 2011

Went to my First Concert

And it was more then I expected it to be. I've gone to plenty of musicals and whatnot, but never a concert. I've always felt "why go to a concert when you can just listen to the music on your iPod". I was totally wrong. It's a completely different experience and something that I want to do again asap. Gavin Degraw opened the show, but it wasn't until Maroon 5 started that I got into it. My friends and I sang along to all the songs we knew, danced like freaks, and just had the best time of the Summer. It rained during the final performances of Train, but we were so excited to just be there that it didn't bother us.

If I did have one complaint it be that the churros sucked.


(Also, NO.6 and Mawaru Penguindrum posts will be out today, maybe IM@S if I have time to watch it!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment